The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Cross-platform save" for account created after November 24

HaraldVII

I would like to know before I lose any possibility, if there will be a time to merge my Xbox account with my PC account and not lose purchases made on Xbox. The link says I will lose everything and I don't want to lose what I invested in the Xbox platform, which is my secondary account.

I hope you can answer me, thank you very much.

Very specific purchases are lost due to contracts and deals they had in the past with said platform such as skins and platform exclusive cosmetics. Please double check what I say but you should keep most of your purchases as long as you are merging the correct accounts. It will combine and wipe all progress from secondary accounts if you merge. Then from my understanding after accounts are combined it automatically does the link to make cross save work. Make sure you review this closely and understand it before making any permanent decisions and remember it's not final until you verify it to be.

Here is the link to all of the rules and instructions on Warframes website.

https://www.warframe.com/crossprogression#cross-platform-save

Keep in mind I am not part of the official Warframe team just trying to help to the best of my abilities from what I read and seen. Be careful and pay close attention when setting up and you should be fine.