The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do I merge?

Inkbomber

I was in game yesterday when I got the red text telling me I was eligible for cross save. I was exited and immediately tried to figure out how to merge my ps5 account and my Xbox account. Once I got onto the website it was telling me I needed a pc account to merge so I made one. Once I was finished I went to the link accounts tab and linked my ps account to my pc account making my ps account the primary account. once I did that I looked for how to merge with my Xbox account through the “learn more” tab. I found I just needed to link my Xbox account to my primary account and all of my resources, weapons, Warframes, and cosmetics would appear in my inventory. This did not happen. I booted up my Xbox and updated everything to find when I logged into warframe I saw my last played frame on my Xbox with his fashion(Gauss). I was then greeted by a pop up that said something about there me playing on a different device and terminating the connection to continue. I clicked ok and my Gauss disappeared and I saw my Qorvex whom I played most recently on my PlayStation account. I then realized all I have gained access to was my PlayStation account through my Xbox and it would appear my Xbox account is gone. I’m not too happy about this because I have spent hundreds of dollars on this account including a few prime access bundles. Now when I log into warframe on my PlayStation I get the same message as before on my xbox. Nothing has changed with my primary account since. When I saw DE was reopening a window for cross save I thought I’ll just try again tomorrow but the website was down when I tried. It is back up as of me posting this but it looks like the actual game is down right now. DE I hope you hear this and can help me I know you guys are swamped and I wish you guys good luck and happy holidays.