Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

Merged my accounts lost a good chunk of progress

I merged my PS4, Xbox and PC account, it looks most things merged properly but I'm missing a good chunk of my star chart, most of my focus (I had one or two tree's almost if not max and all tree's at least unlocked) my Helminth is outright not even unlocked anymore and a number of quest's I had completed are now showing that they haven't been finished despite having items from said quests and area's locked behind quests. how do I reobtain everything? Do I just have to grind it all out again?

• Like 1

Lucky you. I got locked behind Vor's Prize and can't even start it. Most modules in my ship don't work including the Arsenal, Mod Bench and Foundry and I can't leave Earth or go to Cetus. Also my Mastery is at 0 and can't improve it because I have to complete Vor's Prize, which I can't do.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, trakster4 said:

Lucky you. I got locked behind Vor's Prize and can't even start it. Most modules in my ship don't work including the Arsenal, Mod Bench and Foundry and I can't leave Earth or go to Cetus. Also my Mastery is at 0 and can't improve it because I have to complete Vor's Prize, which I can't do.

My wife accidently picked the wrong primary account and is having the exact same issue, can't access almost anything on the ship. A friend of mine also did the same thing but didn't have the bug preventing him from doing anything. Apparently, all your XP saves and you can do the mastery challenges immediately to get your MR back up, but it still only lets you do one MR challenge a day so depending what you were at before it may take a couple weeks. 

And to OP, it sounds like you may have picked the wrong primary account, too. You'll have to redo the quests and star chart nodes, that much I know for sure, and I'm guessing all the focus progress you lost was also due to the primary account chosen not having as much progress. If you're certain you picked the right primary account, then it might just be a bug on the back end assigned the wrong primary account? Not sure, just a guess.

1 minute ago, trakster4 said:

Nah, can't do anything related to Mastery because I need to do Vor's Prize, which I can't do.

Yeah, that's the same problem my wife is having (sorry I worded that poorly). She can't start any quests or interact with almost anything in the Orbiter because it wants her to do Vor's Prize, which it won't let her interact with anything to start it. I'm going to try to find a workaround when I get home from work, I'll reply here if I have any success. They did push a hotfix earlier in the day that said it fixed some of those blocked quests so apparently it's more than just this one that's bugged.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, (XBOX)Cammendda said:

Yeah, that's the same problem my wife is having (sorry I worded that poorly). She can't start any quests or interact with almost anything in the Orbiter because it wants her to do Vor's Prize, which it won't let her interact with anything to start it. I'm going to try to find a workaround when I get home from work, I'll reply here if I have any success. They did push a hotfix earlier in the day that said it fixed some of those blocked quests so apparently it's more than just this one that's bugged.

I hope you find something because I can't find anything. The most I figured out about is that I can at least switch my Frames out by going in to Navigation and changing loadouts. Otherwise, DE is gonna be on break until January so it probably won't be fixed until then.