Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

New email notification spam after cross save

Youngsta

Just merged my switch and pc accounts (with switch as primary), and now when i play on pc, i constantly get spammed with the new email in my inbox notification, with the game auto opening the inbox, despite there being no new inbox items to see. Only started happening after i merged so not sure what's causing this?

Just now, SlimReaper2000 said:

Just merged my switch and pc accounts (with switch as primary), and now when i play on pc, i constantly get spammed with the new email in my inbox notification, with the game auto opening the inbox, despite there being no new inbox items to see. Only started happening after i merged so not sure what's causing this?

scroll all the way down 

1 minute ago, SlimReaper2000 said:

I haven't gotten any emails except for 2FA needing updated... what are the emails about?

2 minutes ago, kurzay said:

scroll all the way down 

Thank you, there was an email hidden in the middle. 

1 minute ago, Nimisha_Prime said:

I haven't gotten any emails except for 2FA needing updated... what are the emails about?

I found the email that was causing it, it was an email saying I had gotten 75 plat, maybe it was from the pc account my switch save overwrote?