The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Selected wrong Primary account after merging

StalkerXumbra

2 hours ago, EnigmaticHYBRID said:

They managed to undo it and allowed me to merge again. But your progress/currency will go back to wherever you were before the merge happened. 

How long did it take for them to fix it?

4 hours ago, EnigmaticHYBRID said:

They managed to undo it and allowed me to merge again. But your progress/currency will go back to wherever you were before the merge happened. 

So if you played since, everything is lost? 

17 minutes ago, Zamzy said:

So if you played since, everything is lost? 

To explain my situation better, I added my xbox account as primary by mistake when merging with pc. Realizing my mistake I didn't continue with the process for my playstation account. I decided to at least progress a bit on the linked account, leveling frames and spending plat so at least they'd be maxed when I could merge correctly. When they undid the merge, things went back to the way the were before I leveled anything and spent any plat. It wasn't much of a loss because my psn was much further, but I again had to level the same stuff and even got the plat back that I'd spent. If you've played since and made a lot of progress, then that would be a loss for you. If you accidently went all the way through with the merge, overwriting your account that had the most progress, you will get that back as if nothing happened

Gotcha. In my case, I merged to my switch account.pretty much a new account, besides a few frames. My psn was supposed to be the target with mr23. I kinda figured it was a loss after a few weeks of no reply and basically started over from there. I did level a lot and got some stuff I didn't have before, so was trying to figure if I'd loose stuff/levels/ect.

42 minutes ago, Zamzy said:

Gotcha. In my case, I merged to my switch account.pretty much a new account, besides a few frames. My psn was supposed to be the target with mr23. I kinda figured it was a loss after a few weeks of no reply and basically started over from there. I did level a lot and got some stuff I didn't have before, so was trying to figure if I'd loose stuff/levels/ect.

How long has it been for you?

On 1/13/2024 at 5:55 AM, NatsumeKonno said:

There is so many bugs atm so the ticket must be huge maybe end to early next month for assistance. My ticket is from day 1 of merge that's already gonna be 22+ days of waiting.

same happened to me as all of you and i have as well had a ticket from day 1 and still not support have you?

On 1/9/2024 at 8:52 AM, StalkerXumbra said:

Anyone got update from Support?

I just got an update, said they can unlink to a pre merged state but any progress I made in the last few weeks might be lost. Good thing I didn’t play lol. But I think if I re merge and choose the correct primary account I will lose all of my tennogen stuff since they said the tennogen is a one time thing, but we’ll see because I told them to proceed. They haven’t come back to me yet if they’ve done it yet. I believe I started my ticket on December 22nd and they responded a day or two ago, so it’s been a month and more. I’m just happy I might be able to play again 

• Like 1

On 1/20/2024 at 8:21 AM, EnigmaticHYBRID said:

Wait do you still have all your tennogen stuff? 

On 1/28/2024 at 5:33 PM, Physics_Phaze said:

Any more updates, I made a ticket the day the second cross save was released and they still haven’t responded.

i got my response i also made a ticket on release day 

• 2 weeks later...