Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cross Platform Save: Mid-Release Review (re-opens in JANUARY).

[DE]Rebecca

Everything worked fine and smooth for me (added XBox account to PC).

You are all doing a great job. Enjoy your well-deserved vacation! 🎄🎉

Edit: Oh and happy crimus! ...It's crimun. Merry crisis...

Merry Chrysler!

Edited by Bael
  • Like 1

I'm looking forward to cross save and account merges as I'm spending a lot of time in hospital over the next few months, and my PS4 is a lot easier to take and hook up in my hospital room than my gaming PC 😅

So transferring to the PS4 to play Warframe would be great for me since I can play with PC friends now. Just not willing to start over and lose my PC progress and inventory lol

But I understand it's not easy and will take time. Hopefully it will be ready soon 🙂

Finally i can play warframe on my consoles without losing progress. The short window it was open, allowed me to get my save file on all consoles. It's nice to finally be able to play the game with friends. Thank you Dev team! 

It worked perfectly for me.  The only issue I had was while playing the merged account on my ps4, when there was a high number of enemies,  they seemed animated in stop-motion. Other than that, it was smooth as butter. Thanks so much DE, always been a fan since Dark Sector!!

Dang I wish if we have already linked one platform that we could link the other platforms as well. But at least DE is being very upfront about everything. I was able to link my switch, ps5 and pc account but then wanted to do my xbox account too but not a huge deal I suppose I can wait.

Happy Holidays everyone!

I was able to successfully merge my main account(switch) with my secondary account(steamdeck/) but I intend to only play on my steamdeck from now on. But everytime I go to play it makes me log in. Is there anyway to make it so I stay logged in on my steamdeck? 

My friends and I gave up trying to play on the 22nd and 23rd, because one or more of us would get kicked from the game after the first mission. We would load in, play one mission, have to wait 3-10 minutes for the account information to save, get kicked out of the game, then have to relaunch the game and try to play another mission. After 5 or 6 tries, we gave up. None of us decided to participate in linking or merging accounts. So, I hope that the overall system is worked on in January to a point that it doesn't affect those of us that aren't even participating until the cross-save system is fully functional. We plan to wait to utilize the cross-save system until after we see confirmations that nothing gets lost, and everything fits together.

One of my friend's concerns is his cosmetics, because of buying the PS exclusive equivalent skins to my Xbox Jade skins. Besides cosmetics, I also want to wait until I hear about what will happen to things like my rivens. I have over 170 rivens on Xbox, and 82 rivens on my PS account. That is well above the 180 riven limit. So, what will happen to them all since the riven capacity limit has only been 180 for the last few years? In the same vein, weapon, warframe, companion and vehicle slots. I've seen "Merge" and "Link" used separately, but don't quite understand how they are supposed to function differently. Which method would add everything together in one inventory? Are all of the slots added up together? I presume those questions are for "Merging". So, does "Linking" mean I play on Xbox with my Xbox account, and anything I gain gets duplicated to my PS account's inventory or vice-versa? 

In any case, we've been waiting for cross-play and cross-save for years and have been excited to see its development. Hopes remain high that everything will be flushed out and fully functional by 2026. Playing for 10 years, I've seen how long it takes for DE to fix any bugs that don't outright crash the game. There's still loads of them from older content while new content adds more bugs. But, again, with how important this system is to the continued function of the game, we hope to be able to use it without worry within this next year.

Happy holidays.

so my question is since i saw some people saying they were missing weapons and recipes is what items are not transferred to the main account? i have primes on my xbox account i was hoping to get on my PC account if i get a chance to merge them.

I waited for a long time to see this happen and I am so glad that it finally has. At some point since 2019, I was unable to play Warframe on my Xbox One S (2013). Likely because of updates and whatnot but I don't remember exactly. Either way, it's here now and I was able to merge my accounts. At least you, and the rest of the DE team dedicated to Warframe and it's updates and progress, have knowledge as to what can happen if and when you open the flood gates.

Happy holidays to you and your family!

Unlucky for me, I was trying to merge but I got a restriction saying I have to make someone else a leader of my clan that I was in my console (and I have no way to access the said console) so I am basically never going to be able to merge accounts.

Please look into this situation as well so as to allow people to be able to merge accounts with bringing some kind of solution for this problem.

Absolute nonsense. 

Communication and detail lacking, one of the least organised and unprofessional updates so far.

Still not one bit of clarity and data regarding how players with two extended accounts and identical single player clan dojo's , how would dojo's merge?

And still no care to the players done wrong by DE due to the previous Switch merge. This should not have excluded X-Box merging, again that DE lack the ability to foresee this and create separate merging and linking is rather shocking and frankly appalling customer service.

If you lack the ability to make it fair for all you lack professionalism and should not do it at all.

• Like 1