Cross-Platform Save Rollout Information ×

Operator aperance presets changing to look the same

I merged my switch account with my new playstation account (and a pc account required for it).

Now my operator (and drifter separately) have the same thing in all aperance presets and if i change one they all change

Doesn't seem to be the case for Warframes

When i first logged in they had my old switch presets and as i changed presets they turned into my playstation presets and then glitched

PS. Not a mayor problem for me honestly great job with this dont worry about all the people complaining cause i think very few companies would go out of their way to put cross save on a game this old and with such foundations on the divition of its versions (no offence)

• Like 1

I just noticed I have a similar issue with my Operator. My Warframes and Drifter are fine as far as I can tell (though I haven't exhaustively checked my Warframes) but my Operators C appearance has duplicated and overwritten the A and B appearances. Moreover any changes applies to all three so if I change my Operators Sleeves on A it also changes the Sleeves on B and C to match. I have one config masquarading as three!

• Like 2

I have a similar issue where it only affects the operator. I forgot if I had three different configs on my operator, but all three configs are identical and all three get changed if one of them is changed. Drifter is not affected neither are any of my warframes. Just wanted to use the feldune appearance :/ Love and support to DE

• 2 weeks later...

i've also been experiencing this issue and its a bit annoying only because i want to make more outfit presets but i don't want to basically delete my old outfit each time so i hope this gets addressed soon as it would be nice (for more context im a player who also did cross save back in December so maybe that has something to do with it?)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Its been fixed for me

On 2023-12-23 at 7:32 PM, Greyknite said:

I merged my switch account with my new playstation account (and a pc account required for it).

Now my operator (and drifter separately) have the same thing in all aperance presets and if i change one they all change

Doesn't seem to be the case for Warframes

When i first logged in they had my old switch presets and as i changed presets they turned into my playstation presets and then glitched

PS. Not a mayor problem for me honestly great job with this dont worry about all the people complaining cause i think very few companies would go out of their way to put cross save on a game this old and with such foundations on the divition of its versions (no offence)