Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cross Save may have broken companion app

Blood-Wasp

I dont know if I would have been able to login to my pc account before the cross save merge I did. But trying to login via my warframe account email and password I get a little two factor authentication pop-up, when I checked my email it was in my junk which I removed it as junk but when I entered the code it had said it was invalid. I tried a few more times to login afterwards but havent gotten an email with the code. I am able to login via my Sony account but can't use my default browser Opera GX I have to copy the link and go to Google Chrome to login.

I can confirm that this also happens to me; when I attempt to log into my PC account, it gives me a two-factor authentication code. My iPhone picks it up from the Mail app and inputs it. But then it just refuses to let me in my account as it says it's invalid. I thought that my phone grabbed the wrong email or something, so I immediately tried again, and it gave me the same result.

However, when logging into my Nintendo Account, I'm able to access my Nintendo Switch account. Both accounts are merged into one.

Same thing has been happening to me. Oddly enough it let me login through xbox (my original platform) after failing to login through PC multiple times. But at some point it logged me out, and now it doesn't let me login that way either, it just says failed login attempt or something. hopefully we get a fix for this real soon