Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Accessibility improvements if possible

Now I'd like to start with I'm a long time player but due to medical conditions  I've had to resort to trying  to play warframe  1 handed on pc instead of my preferred  xbox save which isn't much of a problem  or at least it wasn't initially  I've been  using my previous  experience  to help get me through  most missions  even I do fail some more than  I used too but not being able to use my left hand anymore  is making the movement  side an extremely  difficult  and sometimes  frustrating  endeavour  in my attempt  to continue  playing  the game I love so much my situation  may improve  somewhat  with time but that's not a guaranteed  thing at this point  in my recovery but currently  having to do 2 actions  for  certain  movement  like bullet jump is taking its toll  I'm making it work with togglecrouch and jump on pc but it doesn't  help much to fluently  move around  like before when I was capable  on xbox I've  even  managed  to get round to war within  again  which  is where I'm starting  to see major drawbacks  in the movement  heavy systems  which until now I'd been able to work around somewhat with overall  experience of tilesets and frames don't there's many ppl trying to play 1 handed but it is possible  with a bot of fiddling  with controls and a decent mouse  for the job I've found so far

Now I'd like to start with I'm a long time player but due to medical conditions  I've had to resort to trying  to play warframe  1 handed on pc instead of my preferred  xbox save which isn't much of a problem  or at least it wasn't initially  I've been  using my previous  experience  to help get me through  most missions  even I do fail some more than  I used too but not being able to use my left hand anymore  is making the movement  side an extremely  difficult  and sometimes  frustrating  endeavour  in my attempt  to continue  playing  the game I love so much my situation  may improve  somewhat  with time but that's not a guaranteed  thing at this point  in my recovery but currently  having to do 2 actions  for  certain  movement  like bullet jump is taking its toll  I'm making it work with togglecrouch and jump on pc but it doesn't  help much to fluently  move around  like before when I was capable  on xbox I've  even  managed  to get round to war within  again  which  is where I'm starting  to see major drawbacks  in the movement  heavy systems  which until now I'd been able to work around somewhat with overall  experience of tilesets and frames don't there's many ppl trying to play 1 handed but it is possible  with a bot of fiddling  with controls and a decent mouse  for the job I've found so far