Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zaw expansion, kitgun rework

TheEntKing

So, one of the things I’ve wanted for a while are dual zaws. Maybe you have a separate crafting recipe for those, or they have an extra component that can be obtained once you’ve ranked two of the same zaw up to rank 30. If you wanted shields to fit in that slot you could make shield blueprints purchasable at rank 3 from Hok. Obviously this wouldn’t apply to two handed weapons. Some other things that would be really awesome; axe strikes, Double edged straight blade strikes, a corpus zaw event(Zuud collab? Uses fortuna resources?), more of each strike weapon type, and that’s it.

I thought of some improvements for the kitguns as well. Make them deal actual damage, possibly by adding a stock component, and add more weapons, like a railgun, grenade launcher(make it plasma grenades so the size of the mag makes sense, and also, make them look better. Another way of going about it is building it with a completely different set of components. For example, instead of shooter, grip and mag, you could do accessory, body and stock. Kitguns see no use as is. I happen to think that’s as shame, but it’s also totally fair, because they suck as is. If you do this, a lot of the people who come to this game for the customization will be very pleased.