The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I started on switch, and want to move my switch account to my new xbox is this possible?

"You can't connect your accounts just yet, Tenno, but please check back later!"
Is what I keep seeing when I go to connect accounts I honestly don't understand how it works and could use some guidance I just wanna switch man (no pun intended) tired of playing on nintendo i want to play on my xbox thats all

Yes. Don't worry, you'll be able to, that's not on your end.

DE started implementing cross save in phases, founders first. Then they had a window on Dec 22 for everyone to link or merge their accounts, while they still had a team supervising the whole thing before their holiday vacations. It should reopen this same month when they're back.

Once it's open again, be aware that creating a PC account is a mandatory step for the process (you don't have to actually play there if you don't want to, just have one). You'll need to link your Switch progress to PC first, and only after that, you'll be able to link it to Xbox.

I feel you cuz I started on Switch as well. Got to link my account to PC on that window on December. Now I'm also waiting for cross save to reopen to link to my PSN. 

Keep checking and you might get a surprise any day this month. Good luck!