The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe in-game Market after Linking

I only ever had 1 warframe account and it's on the Switch. I just got an Xbox Series X and I plan to continue playing from there. From what I understand (due to the Nov 24 cutoff) I can only link my primary Switch account to whatever Cross platform save account that will be created.

How will this affect my future Market purchases? Would I be able to buy stuff through my XBOX, or should I have to always log into my Switch Warframe to buy from the in-game Market there?

Technically, you'd be able to buy stuff from both Xbox AND Switch's markets -and in-game markets as well-. Items will sync no matter where you get them. The catch about this though is you won't have access to your Switch Platinum at all if you're playing on Xbox and viceversa. You'll basically have two completely different Plat "wallets": One for Switch, and one that's shared between Xbox, PC and PSN (at least as stated in DE's FAQ).

My one and only account was on Switch too. Linked to PC on Dec 22's window. When I logged into my new PC profile, it showed as if I had zero Plat. However it was still intact when I went back to the Switch. Decided to try and purchased something from Steam this time. All the items included in the pack synced perfectly between both platforms, but the Plat went to my PC account wallet. Can't see it while on NSW.

Discount coupons also seem to be tied to platform. I received one while on Switch and on PC I got nothing. So be careful about where do you perform your first daily login if you're low on plat on one of your consoles or you might miss it.

• Like 1