Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zephyr Monsoon helmet gone?

Hello Tenno, I merged my warframe account with my old 2014 pc account being my primary. It being pc I was able to buy the Zephyr monsoon helmet way back when it came out. Regardless of the policy to unlock all previously purchased tennogen gear I can’t find my monsoon helmet anywhere in my account and now that I’m playing the merged account on ps5 I don’t have the option to purchase the helmet or even search it in game. Did this specific helmet get removed from game? Btw I’m returning after like 5 years.

thanks!

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Zephyr_Monsoon_Helmet

"This item is available only to players whose Warframe accounts are linked with Steam, and will need to be purchased with Steam Wallet credit, or other methods available via Steam."

This is on the link you posted, might see it if you login onto a PC. But I'd bet it isn't available for console, like it doesn't even exist on it without steam.

3 hours ago, (XBOX)Survivor Morty said:

"This item is available only to players whose Warframe accounts are linked with Steam, and will need to be purchased with Steam Wallet credit, or other methods available via Steam."

This is on the link you posted, might see it if you login onto a PC. But I'd bet it isn't available for console, like it doesn't even exist on it without steam.

^This

Same for console exclusives, they don’t exist outside of the console