Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unskipable cutscenes/quest complaints

Mut8edGh0st

First off I just wanna say I love the game, but there are a few things that make me want to put it down. The unskipable cutscenes aren't the glaring issue, although it is something that I wish was optional because I had to replay "the war within" quest due to a bug. It automatically started the quest over and rewatching the multi-minute long cutscenes I had watched just an hour ago was enough to make me walk away. That's one side of it, the other is that during "the sacrifice" quest line, I'm 100% on board with the story and everything, but why oh why do you force us to listen to a man breathing heavy right into my ears for minutes with absolutely no way to stop it outside of turning the volume down and missing the dialogue. I don't want to hear a man struggle to take breaths while I stare at an instrument on the wall. A good, artistic, 5 seconds of heavy breathing is enough to convince me the man is medically unwell. I love the story and lore, just think it's not presented the best in my opinion. 

• Like 1