Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Did One Of The Hotfix Change Mod Sharing With Sentinels

mesmer

ive been leveling my shade for... i dont even know how long, for as long as i could remember just so it wasnt useless i had hornet strike equipped.

i finally realized its burst laser was level 30 so i decided to add a few more mods to it. when i try to leave it tells me that i cant share any of my pistol mods with my sentinels burst laser, but ive had hornet strike on it for as long as i can remember, since like update 9 or something.

it had a few other not important mods that were level 1 or unleveled and now none of them work on my sentinel because they share with my sidearm.

why?

When DE added the ability to share mods between different weapons there was also a "bug" that allowed sents to use the same mods at the same time too.

They specifically said this was going to get changed (sents sharing the same mod at the same time).

So if you have only 1 hornet strike and its on any of your pistols you can't use it on your shades weapon as well.

i assume then it was because i havent tried to alter my shade since update 9.he hasnt had any new mods because he levels so slowly and i use loki and ash so most of the time im invisible making him even less active.

ironic that now that he and his weapon can be useful ive put him in a situation where hes even more useless.

thanks for the replies dudes