Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some feedback and thanks

Greetings!

I cnt express how much i adore and appreciate the gift to humanity you are doing with your game all these years, all the love and effort to help people grow, evolve and enlight if they just see the truth in the messages of your game.

This game has been a great gift in many times of my life... you cannot imagine how deep and magical, even with the last part of albert and loid, it perfectly fitted a spiritual and emotional journey i made just during the month before you put this story out, it was amazing.

I would love to make a feedback i would love to see, its about separating the coloring of the helmet and armor of the warframes,  so you could have some "warframe hairs" (or some helmets that looks like hair) different colored from the armor, i use to put hair white as i have it in real life and i love saryn with the tennogen hair helmet that looks vintage, you made a new dress for her but not being able to color the dress different from the hair is sad, cause the dress could be any color but i want my hair white x3, i know it may look silly but i think it would be amazing to be able to color the helmet appart from the armor.

Also a thing i would love to see is the operator outfits made also for the traveler!

This is a suggestion, never ever an inquire, i love you all so much for the gift you do with your amazing work full of love to humanity. Its a pure message to help the ones who truly want to learn more about life and evolve against chaos, making darkness into light. 
Thank you from the deep of my soul.