Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ideas to make duviri less incredibly painful

OgreEye

I took a few months break fairly recently because duviri burnt me the hell out and just made me not want to touch the game. I just got back from my first stint in it since then, and it's somehow worse than I remember it. Clearly, the entire concept of it simply is not for me - I want to use the gear I find fun, this is in direct conflict with that. However, I am forced to suffer through it because incarnon adapters are locked behind it and only it, so until they add in an alternative (please I am BEGGING for anything else to do), there are problems that aren't just me hating the game mode, but actual flaws in it, that should be addressed.

#1: Simplest one, give us a circuit where XP gains are lowered but you actually get to bring loadouts in. All things considered the circuit besides the gear randomization is actually pretty fun, I don't think I'd even mind having to stay longer if I actually got to bring in equipment that works and I enjoy using.

#2: Let us create the default mod set for each weapon class. I'd be more than willing to burn the forma on it. As it stands the current default mods for the circuit leave the weapons 1000 times more useful with the barrel pressed up against your temple to put you out of your misery than trying to chew through absurdly bloated SP armor values, and having mods that actually do something would help tremendously. Same with warframes, I'm sick of getting a pre-modded frame that's made out of tissue paper, at least having triple umbral, adaptation, and arcaguardian on everyone would make it so I could survive while I'm suffering.

#3: Let us designate weapons in our arsenal for it to pick from. I'm thinking it's a minimum of 10 for each of primary, secondary, melee, but you're guaranteed to get one of those 10 for each weapon type, and the rest can be random, so you don't get left with something useless. Same thing with warframes.

Finally, I'm not numbering this one because it's something that just needs to happen. Duviri resources need more spawns and more drops per spawn. Tasoma especially needs to be tripled at the MINIMUM, and that's not an exaggeration. Even once you suffer through the SP circuit you can spend hours wandering aimlessly for the resources for one adapter if it requires the wrong things, and it's miserable.