The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Cross platform is on but get kicked from friends squad

Rockinryo

As title says, I try to invite my friends to my squad and it kicks them without an error, or they invite me and I get kicked, I have port forwarded warframe, I run a 4060 gpu, so I am unsure of why this happens. When cross play is turned off however things seem to work fine, unless we go to the dojo and leave then the issues start again. Playing public however works everytime so I am confused lol.

Edited by Rockinryo
  • Like 2

same issue here, I merged my PS and PC accounts and since then I can't join premade squads without getting host migration or invite people to my squad and they get kicked out after couple seconds.

but I can join ongoing mission squads without any problem

Edited by VoidWalle

same here except when im trying to goto the dojo or to any place such as the kronia relay it kicked me or kicked him from the invite squad :/ then when we finally got it to stop kicking eachother we had tried to trade and, to no avail i got a popup telling me we need cross save enabled to trade, we both have everything enabled except im on pc and they are on a different platform. All we were trying to do was trade parts and mods but nope didnt work i don't know what is going on-