Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Show me your Gauss Prime Fashion Frame!

JamiePax

Show me your flashy, cool, edgy, knee slapping,  toe giggling,  finger wiggling or other genre of gauss prime fashion

list colors pls and accessories

Edited by JamiePax
uhh i forgor

image.png?ex=65bbac5a&is=65a9375a&hm=9ba

Apologies if it's too big.  Colors are black, white and gray for the paint with gold for the accents.  The head along with the shoulder and chest accessories are the ones that come from the accessories bundle for him, while the leg accessories are the Targis Prime leg plates.  The head accessory is the one from Operation: Gargoyle's Cry, the syandana is the prime version of the one from Hildryn's Prime Access, and the ephemera is the Solena Ephemera (the magnetic one from Sisters of Parvos).

• 3 weeks later...
On 2024-01-25 at 12:35 AM, Raarsi said:

image.png?ex=65bbac5a&is=65a9375a&hm=9ba

Apologies if it's too big.  Colors are black, white and gray for the paint with gold for the accents.  The head along with the shoulder and chest accessories are the ones that come from the accessories bundle for him, while the leg accessories are the Targis Prime leg plates.  The head accessory is the one from Operation: Gargoyle's Cry, the syandana is the prime version of the one from Hildryn's Prime Access, and the ephemera is the Solena Ephemera (the magnetic one from Sisters of Parvos).

Sheesh! Looks absolutely amazing 

• Like 1

K2jN03z.png

There is mine.

Ready for giving hot&cold treatment.

For the colors: i love orokin style so all my warframes are white as main and black as secondary. Then all have red as third color and i always keep the oroking gold as they are orokin relics. 

energy is cian and blue for all my frames too. 

Edited by Kronxito

• 4 weeks later...
On 2024-02-09 at 9:24 PM, Kronxito said:

K2jN03z.png

There is mine.

Ready for giving hot&cold treatment.

For the colors: i love orokin style so all my warframes are white as main and black as secondary. Then all have red as third color and i always keep the oroking gold as they are orokin relics. 

energy is cian and blue for all my frames too. 

Dangggg, it looks like Rhino Prime and Gauss Prime had a baby, thats SICK dude