The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

[QoL] Petition... ish... to rename the FISH!

I'm obviously NOT talking about Fibonacci here :P

So you know how all the fish on Plains of Eidolon and Orb Vallis are split into 3 distinct sizes?

• (Eng/Ru)
  • "Small" - (S) / "Маленькая" - (М)
  • "Medium" - (M) / "Средняя" - (С)
  • "Large" - (L) / "Большая" - (Б)

Playing the Ru version and trading with English-speaking folk can already be sometimes confusing due to all those weird made-up alien names of items (gems and fish names, for example) that sometimes kinda slightly differ between languages in terms of how you type them out... And some "artistic translation" of a few mod namess don't help the case either, for example. But that's fine - adapt, overcome, make things work somehow.

Well, but... You didn't stop there. Tell me... Why SOME and ONLY SOME of the Cambion Drift fish have their own specific stupid tags of:

• (Eng/Ru)
  • "Base" - (B) / "Базовый" - (Б)
  • "Adorned" - (A) / "Украшенный" - (У)
  • "Magnificent" - (M) / "Великолепный" - (В)

I would have at least understood if ALL fish in the Drift would be like that and follow the same naming rules. But that's not the case! Some fish is still Small-Medium-Large. But other fish is suddenly... Base-Adorned-Magnificent? Cmon! It literally only brings confusion and nothing else! We really do not care they don't vary in size. We care for consistency and quality of life.

Petition(ish) to rename "Base"-"Adorned"-"Magnificent" to follow the same naming rules of "Small"-"Medium"-"Large". Just to get rid of the confusion. That's it.

Edited by _Kit_Kat_Cat_