The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I made a mistake linking my account ( delete or progress by accident) ps4 to pc plataform

SpaceJiimy

Reading the terms and description of how account linking works in warfarme I made the mistake of choosing the newly created pc account thinking it was the leading quanta to pass the data. and by linking I lost everything on my ps4 count. I had previously waited for them to add the crossplay to play on pc and being excited I made the mistake. If you need information from the ditch where I lost progress is black_tester5 master rank 14 and the last warframe I got was sevagoth. I haven’t played for a long time for damaging my ps4 and I would like to know if there is 7 salvation for my problem. if you want to contact me I leave my email: ad870891@gmail.com if you contact me well but if it is not possible to recover the progress I will understand it. I will be attentive to your response. 

didn’t have a large inventory but had a considerable advance in the game.

primes as (mirage, revenant, baruuk, equinox, khora, gara) and others as kullervo and recently sevagoth but in the mail thanks to the game awards but without claiming for not being able to enter for not having left the cross play

I don’t care about platinum I just want to regain progress since q were many hours of play (about 600 hours)and I don’t regret it.

my mistake was very silly I know but I would still like to know if you can recover the progress made and see if they can help me. 

THANKS FOR READING THIS AND IF YOU HELP ME DIGITAL EXTREMES WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL.?name=Imagen%2Bde%2BWhatsApp%2B2024-01-2

• Like 1