Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void fissures V.2: how it may & should be after Whispers update.

Who is faction "corrupted", this our familiar "void spawns" in void fissures missions? Lotus tell us it is "mindless drones, corrupted by Orokin (!) neural centry", so it is native lifeform of Orokin towers. Yeah, this towers are placed in the Void, but their locals is not truely void spawns, they are is obviously creatures of orokin-tech. As we can see, "corrupted" are just "veiled by orokin". So, Ballas during new war just improves this orokin tech and using it for create his cult of veiled, known as Narmer.
Well, anyway, before Whispers quest we literaly have no any foes, closer to Void than this corrupted faction, but now...
Now it is time to general changes, i guess. We have new murmur faction. It is truely creatures of raw void, minions of Man in the wall and ambassadors of his ruinous influence in original system. It seems logical and pretty reasonable to replace "maybe void touched" enemyes with "directly void-birthed" for void fissures mode. My point is: from void fissures in original system should spawning not orokin-themed, but void-themed creatures, as Hollow viens, Anatomizers, 3-handed Wardens and other "fragmented" kind, who are truely is "void nightmares".
But i see no problem, if corruption influence of void still will allow us to get reactant from any local creatures (grineer, corpus, infested etc.), touched by influence of near active fissures.
Well... I can predict it may be lot to do for developers, if this idea will receive any chance to live, but we cant ignore fact - after Whispers quest we clearly know, who is truely void-spawns. Now obviously this is not orokin-enthralled grineer, corpus and infested units at all. Things are generaly changed, so lets applying this changes to another things, directly depending from now changed things=)

Edited by DstroyR_Prime