Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are There Any Clans That Are...

Morgax

Question

Game/Genre themed and open for recruiting, not competitive and preferably active.

For instance:

Mass Effect

Fallout

Warhammer 40.000

If not, anyone care to start one with me?

F.A.Q

Moved to proper sec...

Before you do, i posted here because

1. I don't really care about clan size.

2. Forum construction flaw: for those who are not interested in clan size are a bit out of element here, hence why i ask here.

Why?

I'd like to have nice clan emblem and play with people that cherish these things that i mentioned.

Not exactly roleplay but i do like to make jokes/innuendos now and then.

LOL, NERD!!!!1111

Yup, what about it?

So if i am willing to start one with you, what can i expect?

I don't really care about rank, i harbor no lust for power nor status if you want to be warlord be my guest.

Clan Emblem, i can and will donate platinum for it.

construction, research i will support that aswell, no worries.

Clan size, again up to debate.

I tend to play with warframe on daily basis unless some blockbuster decides to kick me in groin and catches my attention.

We can discuss which theme we choose.

3 answers to this question

Well I just recently started a clan with my mates from back home. just some in jokes here and there we are extremely comfortable with ourself so we called our clan. "Guy love" because...

reason. :D

we currently dont have a clan emblem and we not really bother about clan sizes atm but you want to join we will surely welcome you. But bare in mind we are UK player i don't know if that would effect the time frame when your online and we are. we usually play at night and sometimes during the day when we mood for farming and s**tz

but yeah hit me up if you feel like joining!

Well I just recently started a clan with my mates from back home. just some in jokes here and there we are extremely comfortable with ourself so we called our clan. "Guy love" because...

reason. :D

we currently dont have a clan emblem and we not really bother about clan sizes atm but you want to join we will surely welcome you. But bare in mind we are UK player i don't know if that would effect the time frame when your online and we are. we usually play at night and sometimes during the day when we mood for farming and s**tz

but yeah hit me up if you feel like joining!

That is all nice and all but i don't see that filling in the game/genre themed criteria

(unless you refer to Scrubs series which while hilarious, is not what i am searching for)

That is all nice and all but i don't see that filling in the game/genre themed criteria

(unless you refer to Scrubs series which while hilarious, is not what i am searching for)

Yes it was referenced from Scrubs :D and we are just average gamers... well mainly free to play gamers we do pay for games.... sometimes....

but its cool :)