The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account Reverted to Pre-Cross Save State

I enabled cross save before looking around the website and reading all the restrictions on trading. After realizing the mistake, I asked support if they can revert my account back. Thankfully, they did. Now I can trade with my friends and clan mates again.

My account was reverted back to its pre-cross save state so I did lose the bit of progress I made during my cross save state (I was forewarned by support prior to revert), which includes all the operation gargoyle's cry event rewards. I'm not worried about it though, I can earn that back in time... apart from the Krios Signa... that one hurts. 

Overall, thanks to support, [DE]Liane and everyone who worked on my request, everything is back to normal.

See you out there, Tenno.

edit: I also got my forum account back.

Edited by (PSN)NewYorkGameflow
  • Like 2

On 2024-02-05 at 11:39 AM, (PSN)NewYorkGameflow said:

I enabled cross save before looking around the website and reading all the restrictions on trading. After realizing the mistake, I asked support if they can revert my account back. Thankfully, they did. Now I can trade with my friends and clan mates again.

My account was reverted back to its pre-cross save state so I did lose the bit of progress I made during my cross save state (I was forewarned by support prior to revert), which includes all the operation gargoyle's cry event rewards. I'm not worried about it though, I can earn that back in time... apart from the Krios Signa... that one hurts. 

Overall, thanks to support, [DE]Liane and everyone who worked on my request, everything is back to normal.

See you out there, Tenno.

edit: I also got my forum account back.

How did this work because I need it so bad. Did you just submit a ticket?

I did submit a ticket requesting for my account to be reverted back to Dec 22nd, to it's pre-cross save state. 

I had a particular issue, I couldn't trade with anyone, including people who enabled cross save. The initial response from support was to inform me of the restrictions of cross save, and that I was sufficiently warned that the process was permanent. 

My argument was that I still can not trade with anyone, and that the /cross-save page I used to enable cross save did not include information pertaining to the restrictions of cross save. That information is on the FAQ and crossprogression pages. So I don't believe I was sufficiently warned.

Thankfully, they understood and helped me revert my account. 

• Like 2