Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hero_In_Error

Unsure exactly what is causing this issue.

Issue : Whenever I attempt to matchmake often times I will either try to enter a session and then lose connection to the host before I ever fully load in, or when I am the host (entering a game by myself) I will have people join and then leave before they ever fully load in (as if they experienced what I do when I attempt to join a session I am not host in). This occurs in about 80% of my games and some sessions I can join and other times a few people end up fully loading into my game while I am host. I am unsure what is causing this but I have attempted multiple things. 

Troubleshooting Steps:
I have had this issue on Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and PC so it is not a console/PC hardware issue. 

I tried changing my ping limit to none, it did not work

I tried changing channels on my router to less busy ones, tried changing from 2.4 GHz to 5 GHz, tried rebooting my router. Nothing changed.

My speed is around 100-200 mbps depending on whats going on on my network.

It isn't a wireless / wired issue because my PC is wired and has the same issues as both of my xboxes connected via wifi (one is in the same room as my router and the other is in another room)

Other games work just fine, I have played warframe for years and never had this issue with my wifi.

I'm wondering if there is a fix because I don't want to spend hundreds of dollars on a new router or on an upgraded plan just for a chance that this will be fixed just to play a Free To Play game. While I want to enjoy this game, it's hard and I will likely quit if there is no real fix. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...