Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Forma My Weap 5 Times

Zweden

So this might have been brought up before but...

I forma my weap 5 times before dmg 2.0.

dmg 2.0 is cool and all but since it now matters in what order you place your elemental mods I was wondering why there wasnt a build charge back.

What I mean is, I used cold mod in my weaps all the time, so my 1st slot was formad for the cold mod.

But if I am fighting infested I want radiation ie heat+electricity and then cold...

Was there a charge back where you were allowed to replace your polarity?

Edited by gala72

Yep, we really got now a problem with polarities locations.

For example and without forma, the old weapon always got the "cold polarity" on the first slot how isn't really polyvalent...

Perhaps give a tool like forma (who don't need 30 levels and reset them),

giving the possibility to swap existing polarities's locations.

Could be an easy way to patch this problem (without rebuilt the whole polarities assignement system)...

Edited by ZeGreymane

So this might have been brought up before but...

I forma my weap 5 times before dmg 2.0.

dmg 2.0 is cool and all but since it now matters in what order you place your elemental mods I was wondering why there wasnt a build charge back.

What I mean is, I used cold mod in my weaps all the time, so my 1st slot was formad for the cold mod.

But if I am fighting infested I want radiation ie heat+electricity and then cold...

Was there a charge back where you were allowed to replace your polarity?

say what now? you were able to replace polarities?

I'm so pissed at 2.0 i don't really play the game  anymore as i used to, a whole bunch of my weapons are  at least 2X polarized most of those i used a lot are 5X polarized and CAN'T make a build at all because of it.

IMO what they should do, is make us able to swap the polarized slots and not only once, if you spend the time and money to polarize a slot you should be able to swap that spot any time to wherever you want with this new system