The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Stole The Cookie Game

K0rata

i distract you all with all 9 of the women Spider-Man had been with, and somehow screwed up the relationship with in the comics, and give the cookie to Lotus.

Because Lotus ruins everything.

How the hell do you distract a black hole? It traps, spaghettifies and then condenses matter, light and energy regardless!

Technically, a Blackhole can be "distracted" through the use of its mass. Since Blackholes, still, have masses of their own, no matter how large it is.

Which gave Protonus an opportunity to move the Blackhole through gravitational dislocation, sucking you and HiddenKharma on to it, while Protonus reaches out a Null-space injector removing the cookie out of the reach of the force made by the blackhole, which then led the cookie on to Protonus' hands. :3

... I now have no face. ... and eat the cookie.

You have no mouth (to eat the cookie with), therefore I must scream that you have no face. :3

So, I took the cookie from your mindless worthless faceless body without any trouble of having you pestering me with your morbid cookie ordeals. :D

As the cookie is falling, it hits my stomach as my cloak disengages, revealing myself, as I proceed to activate a thermo-nuclear bomb, destroying the entire world, and every planet within the galaxy.

Technically, you're going to need a nuclear bomb 25 times the size of a planet to destroy an entire star system. A galaxy, well you probably need a Hypernova for that.

Eventually, the misconception caught on to you, destroying your body, leaving the cookie thrown out of the emptiness of space, allowing me to take the cookie with ease. :3