Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Questions about WF support

Hey so I recently put a ticket in for an issue involving cross save. I merged two accounts and in doing so the email was taken from one account that no longer exists and I cannot access 2fa or change anything on my account. Typically if I had an issue I was able to get the email and reply to the support team. However now that I cant access said email, will replies to my ticket be visible online? Just wanted some clarification. Thank you! 

As long as you can login to your Warframe account on warframe.com, you don't need actual access to your email account on yahoo or gmail or whatever.  You can see the current status of your ticket and all replies to it by:

1. Go to https://support.warframe.com/hc/en-us
  2. In the upper-right, if you aren't already logged in, log in.
  3. Once you're logged in your username should be in the upper-right, and you can click it to make a drop-down menu appear.
  4. In that drop-down menu, click "My activities".
  5. You should see a list of all your support tickets; click on any of them to see all of the replies.

Hope this gives you the answer you were looking for!

Le 07/02/2024 à 14:21, UnstarPrime a dit :

As long as you can login to your Warframe account on warframe.com, you don't need actual access to your email account on yahoo or gmail or whatever.  You can see the current status of your ticket and all replies to it by:

1. Go to https://support.warframe.com/hc/en-us
  2. In the upper-right, if you aren't already logged in, log in.
  3. Once you're logged in your username should be in the upper-right, and you can click it to make a drop-down menu appear.
  4. In that drop-down menu, click "My activities".
  5. You should see a list of all your support tickets; click on any of them to see all of the replies.

Hope this gives you the answer you were looking for!

Thank you sm!!