The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Drifter/Oper appearance configs bugged after merge.

After merging from xbox to pc, my Drifter/Oper appearance configs don't work properly. If i change my syandana for example on config A, that syandana will now be applied to configs B and C

Even after purchasing an additional D config, the same thing applies. Luckily this bug only seems to be happening on the drifter/oper specifically.

Hey me and a lot of other people have been having that issue as well most of us seem to be from xbox to pc as well we would defiantly like to bump this issue.  There has been a lot of discussion on the post I made month and the common thing between us all is we all merged a xbox and pc account and we all made our xbox account our primary however there other people who have merged from xbox to pc without this issue so it seems like its a small chance to happen or it is tied to something else, I have three videos of this bug and I will post them below

My operator being bugged
Countingpetals Operator being bugged
Countingpetals drifter being bugged

• Like 2

13 hours ago, OrangeAndrel said:

Hey me and a lot of other people have been having that issue as well most of us seem to be from xbox to pc as well we would defiantly like to bump this issue.  There has been a lot of discussion on the post I made month and the common thing between us all is we all merged a xbox and pc account and we all made our xbox account our primary however there other people who have merged from xbox to pc without this issue so it seems like its a small chance to happen or it is tied to something else, I have three videos of this bug and I will post them below

My operator being bugged

Your first video is my exact issue, thank you for being able to show it for me.

• Like 1

On 2024-02-15 at 12:45 AM, OrangeAndrel said:

My operator being bugged

I think this is just an issue with Cross Save and Merging because I merged my PC and Switch accounts and I've been running into the same issue since I merged all the way back in December.