Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is the Pennant an unidentified item drop or not?

MutoManiac

Question

Hi all! The wiki is not clear. Some commenters say to rush and assassinate the captain and if he doesn't drop the Pennant BP then abort and try again. Every time he does drop something, but it's an unidentified item. Does someone know if that could be the BP or does it show up as the BP right away? I would rather not do the full mission since I've done them a lot with no drop yet. I'd prefer to not buy it, but  I will if I start going insane. Thanks

3 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, MutoManiac said:

Hi all! The wiki is not clear. Some commenters say to rush and assassinate the captain and if he doesn't drop the Pennant BP then abort and try again. Every time he does drop something, but it's an unidentified item. Does someone know if that could be the BP or does it show up as the BP right away? I would rather not do the full mission since I've done them a lot with no drop yet. I'd prefer to not buy it, but  I will if I start going insane. Thanks

Ye the blueprint will reveal from killing the commander, sounds like unfortunate rng, just keep at it you’ll get it, ye you could kill the commander if you don’t get it quit out and start again, but ye from what i can remember farming the pennant it will show bottom left if you get it good luck.

6 minutes ago, (PSN)FrDiabloFr said:

Ye the blueprint will reveal from killing the commander, sounds like unfortunate rng, just keep at it you’ll get it, ye you could kill the commander if you don’t get it quit out and start again, but ye from what i can remember farming the pennant it will show bottom left if you get it good luck.

Thanks for confirming it shows. Now I won't waste my time doing the entire mission. Might have been ok if others would join, but nobody is playing that node.

4 minutes ago, MutoManiac said:

Thanks for confirming it shows. Now I won't waste my time doing the entire mission. Might have been ok if others would join, but nobody is playing that node.

I’ll be on later, if you don’t get it by then drop me a dm on here and i’ll jump in with you

• Like 1