The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

ok i feel like the simplest option would be the best fix.. Unified profile push.

Hypertion

at this point if i am being honest Warframes cross save/play experience is really badly lagging behind other games that have implemented it. most games that go fully crossplatform ultimately run a unified profile system in the background as the only real option. Warframe giving us the "option" to setup a unified crossplatform profile (technically a PC profile but that is of no consequence once cross save/play is enabled). simply put, back in the mid/early 2000s when i played FF11 you didnt have ps2 profiles or pc profiles or xbox360 profiles... you had a SquareEnix "playonline" profile.. it worked regardless of what system you logged into on... several years ago Destiny 2 also did this, going from console specific profiles to "you make a new profile that contains your old platform specific profiles" as a REQUIREMENT..

so yes... the simplest solution is to make crossplatform profiles a requirement going forward, giving a several month warning before players are forced to make their new WARFRAME profile when trying to login to their previously platform specific account... for PC players this can be done automatically i guess since DE has used the PC database as the backbone of the cross save system. either way, this is the KISS solution.. the solution that has been proven to work time and time again for a few decades. i get that DE seems to be doing baby steps in the fashion that the baby stands and steps once before falling over... but its time to actually make it to the state that the parents dread, where we can no walk freely to the things we see and interact with it... even if its a insanely fragile christmas ornament on the tree... i still love my now closing on 10 years old nephew tho =D

• Like 2

I would love to see a "Single Sign On" approach.  It would definitely help folk like me who would love to be able to play on other platforms, but due to the lack of information around linking accounts, I haven't done so.  A SSO would be a phenomenal solution for all of this.