Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

WallyDin, Volt assassin

WallyDin

Sup guys, I'm Wallydin, I'm a Volt in-game, with every upgrade without the Pro upgrades. I have played WarFrame for hours, love it, best f2p out there next to WarFace in my opinion, and I am the leader of Elite Assassins, a new clan for professional WarFrame players.

I joined beta last night, like almost everybody in here. I was a huge part of MMOBomb forums, so, I just had to have this. I currently have had absolutely no troubles with the game, love it, no disconnections, no lag problems, no bugs, no glitches. I plan on staying with the game for a long time or until I unlock everything and reach the maximum level of every weapon or WarFrame.

Hopefully I become a WarFrame expert and the game masters or administrators make me a huge WarFrame contributor of a sort.

Alright buddy, come into the door with a nice attitude, see how far it gets you.

My question had a reason. You can be a professional Starcraft player, because it can be a job that pays money. Because it is competitive and has tourneys. Warframe has neither a competitive side, nor does it have tourneys. No one pays you to play Warframe. It's impossible to be a professional Warframe player. You can either be a casual one or a hardcore one, doing concerted boss raids, but ... other than that, there isn't much room.

Now I suggest you cool your jets there and check your swagger.

I believe I have misunderstanded and/or misread your previous post (dyslexic).

Being a professional doesn't have to mean being paid to do something, or competeing against each other (ok, kinda does have to do with competing sort of...). The profession I'm talking about is in skill, and have a habbit of playing. I play games all the time, many like WF, some not like WF.

http://www.bing.com/Dictionary/search?q=define+professional&qpvt=professional&FORM=DTPDIA

Definition 4 and 5 are the ones I'm mainly pointing out. I don't understand why people think I'm talking about professional the way you think I am saying.

Edit :

I think I see, some people don't know that pro is professional for short, and they think that professional is different, as in 'mercenary' type work, and that pro is just someone who's naturally talented or so at something. It's actually the same thing. Of course, I could be way off. If in that case, I could be lying to myself. But idk.

Edited by WallyDin

pro·fes·sion·al

[pruh-fesh-uh-nl]

1. following an occupation as a means of livelihood or for gain: a professional builder.

2. of, pertaining to, or connected with a profession: professional studies.

3. appropriate to a profession: professional objectivity.

4. engaged in one of the learned professions: A lawyer is a professional person.

5. following as a business an occupation ordinarily engaged in as a pastime: a professional golfer.

Yeah, you might be mistaken there.

Edited by Ced23Ric

oh wally, always getting into trouble with his attitude.. the first thing... in for a rough start..

oh hi!, dont mind him, its just his character, i believe it wasnt intentional.

WALLY TIME FOR BED NOW! come to uncle Etakon :>

Sorry ._....I've been treated like that my whole life and it's kind of annoying...

And please...Keep my uncle Etakon away from me. He's scaring me now...

I am pretty sure you need to learn a thing or two about respect yourself, the guy is right about being a professional it ain't going to happen in WarFrame.

I am pretty sure you need to learn a thing or two about respect yourself, the guy is right about being a professional it ain't going to happen in WarFrame.

i keep telling him that but he doesn't listen to me. teens these days :p