Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are There Alerts Or Events For Ps4?

(PSN)madeoflightning

There are alerts happening, there were two last night after 8pm C.S.T. (on Earth I believe it was / lvl 24-28).  Up untill last night I had only ever seen one other alert on Mercury when I first started playing.

From what I read somewhere in a different thread alerts happen all the time but if it happens in a area you do not have unlocked you will not see them.

Hope that helps.

Viro

They were right under the Alert area, has a brief description of it.  You select it to do the alert.  I tried one and waited for a party but no one came so I tried it on my own but it was a few lvls over mine so It was a tad much for me to handle solo.

Some alerts are in red txt some are in white.  No idea the difference.  The one in red had 34 min left and the one in white had 16 min left so I don't think the color is "time remaining" related.

Viro

Yes unlock more planets, sometimes I go hours without seeing one and I only have 3-4 more planets to unlock... judging by the pc alert sharing site there's actually an in-game alert roughly every hour, I would assume it's the same on PS4.  I've noticed since unlocking later levels the frequency at which they appear has increased drastically, generally every 3-4 missions I do an alert lol

You have to connect the app to your PS4 first, go to PS4 options, devices, and there is a app option.  Sign in to PSN on your phone, through the app, and it will ask for your PS4 code (which is on the TV).  Once you connect it, I just hit 2nd screen and it showed Warframe (current active app) with alerts and news.

BTW, two alerts now.  One on Eurasia (26-28) for 20m and another for 45m!  HURRY!

You have to connect the app to your PS4 first, go to PS4 options, devices, and there is a app option.  Sign in to PSN on your phone, through the app, and it will ask for your PS4 code (which is on the TV).  Once you connect it, I just hit 2nd screen and it showed Warframe (current active app) with alerts and news.

BTW, two alerts now.  One on Eurasia (26-28) for 20m and another for 45m!  HURRY!

They told us in a different thread when this was brought up that there currently was no alert support for PS4 through an app like on PC but they were working on it.  

The second screen option works only if in game but I think the idea behind the alert app. is if your enjoying life and your addiction pages you, you can rush to the PS4 to get your fix then go back to enjoying life.  

If your already feeding your addiction you probably already see the alert.