Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Paris Prime And Dread Buff(Come On De!)

Luminide

This is an issue that needs to be resolved. The vectis is a mastery 3 weapon,can be obtained,in the market,deals high damage and can be used against all factions. 

The Paris prime and dread are hard to obtain, they deal lower damage and can't be used against all factions.

I'm not saying that the Vectis should be nerfed,I'm simply saying that the harder to obtain Dread and Paris prime should be buffed. Higher base damage,  200%crit damage and at least 25% crit chance is definitely  needed for both these weapons considering how hard they are to obtain(I mean,have you seen the stalker lately?). This buff has been asked for many times and is definitely due.

Thanks alot DE...hopefully.

I agree but no because of the damage, they are not that far from the vectis, and it is ok as a downside of beign silent and the posibility to kill 2 enemies with one shot. Maybe raising the crit chance a bit could work. They just need more exclusive mods, they only have thunderbolt, which is useless in high level content. Bows will never do more damage than the vectis because of charged chamber (not even mentioning primed chamber).

btw, dread has 200% crit damage, don't trust the UI.

Edited by EdBazokatone

This is an issue that needs to be resolved. The vectis is a mastery 3 weapon,can be obtained,in the market,deals high damage and can be used against all factions. 

The Paris prime and dread are hard to obtain, they deal lower damage and can't be used against all factions.

I'm not saying that the Vectis should be nerfed,I'm simply saying that the harder to obtain Dread and Paris prime should be buffed. Higher base damage,  200%crit damage and at least 25% crit chance is definitely  needed for both these weapons considering how hard they are to obtain(I mean,have you seen the stalker lately?). This buff has been asked for many times and is definitely due.

Thanks alot DE...hopefully.

The buff havent happened in u11 so i doubt it will happen.

But dont worry my friend new tenno bow is coming up.

The buff havent happened in u11 so i doubt it will happen.

But dont worry my friend new tenno bow is coming up.

I'm talking about a buff to the actual base stats. The buff in u11 was just the damage division between puncture,impact and slash.And whether or not a new tenno bow is releasing,the reason this buff in the OP nedds to be applied is because of the difficulty of acquiring these two bows.

I'm talking about a buff to the actual base stats. The buff in u11 was just the damage division between puncture,impact and slash.And whether or not a new tenno bow is releasing,the reason this buff in the OP nedds to be applied is because of the difficulty of acquiring these two bows.

I said that there were no buffs to bows in u11 and we shouldnt expect them.

Whole point of tiered weapon system is that new weapon whether or not its harder to obtain will be better or at least equally strong. Thus dont expect buffs to old bows once new one will appear. 

Community wanted this system so de gave it to them, no point in arguing over it now.

I said that there were no buffs to bows in u11 and we shouldnt expect them.

Whole point of tiered weapon system is that new weapon whether or not its harder to obtain will be better or at least equally strong. Thus dont expect buffs to old bows once new one will appear. 

Community wanted this system so de gave it to them, no point in arguing over it now.

So what your saying is that a year later,we're gonna have a new galatine with 1000 base damage? This is sonething we call powercreep and is not supposed to exist. When higher level content is released we get weapons that can face these enemies. But these weapons should be gotten at the end of the level below.

What do I mean?

Let's say the game introduces orokin warships which have lvl 100 enemies. We get weapons from the current orokin void to kill these higher lvl enemies not from the market.

The main issue here is the ratio of weapon strength to difficulty of acquiring it beinf very low. If stronger weapons come out its absolutely fine. But the stronger they get,the tougher they need to be to acquire. Or,the mastery level for these new weapons needs to be higher.

In short,I still stand by the OP.