Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Connection Issues

Trivirt

Whenever I play a public game my connection is always strong and I'm not kicked from the game.
But when I try to join a group and it's idle for too long the connection breaks. Same thing happens when I'm in a relay. I can see all other players around me then suddenly there's no one. Happens when I'm in the middle of trading as well.

I play on Xbox and have been trying to find a way to fix this for awhile now. My system is like 6ft from the router so I don't think it's an internet connection issue.

Any tips on what I can try?

This has been an ongoing issue almost since day one of Warframe with players being disconnected. Though I’ve switched systems and restarted the game on Xbox after several years on PlayStation, I’ve been around since day 1. The whispers in the walls update is amazing, yet the getting kicked glitch has gotten so much worse. So much worse that after ten years of playing and loving this game, I’m literally calling it unplayable at this time. Me and my partner have run 10 missions today… he is 30,000 xp points from 30. I am 61,000 from legendary 1. We’ve made absolutely zero progress after HOURS of playing and multiple missions because despite our great connection, we have been continually booted. 7 of 10 missions, one of us was booted… are we getting our rewards? Kinda… not our resources and zero of the hours worth of xp. We’ve been fighting for days to make progress on this. Please, for the love of all that is holy devs… FIX THIS GLITCH BEFORE YOU LOSE LIFELONG PLAYERS! Stop bringing out new content til you fix this because you are losing and will continue to lose new and old players. This is NOT a minor problem and has been known for SO long. And instead of fixing it or making it better it’s just getting so much worse!