Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Xoris on ios bug

RadicalSalsa

16 часов назад, Drasiel сказал:

the way to discharge or explode a glaive on other platforms is to press the heavy attack button while it is in flight. Can you give that a try?

@Drasiel nope, in "The Deadlock Protocol" guest the hint shows that there has to be special button to discharge Xoris. Just watch the screen record: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vgD_jmBQHZB-mrV7xDCYGSH1m99Wmq94/view?usp=drive_link

3 hours ago, djent_duh_djent said:

@Drasiel nope, in "The Deadlock Protocol" guest the hint shows that there has to be special button to discharge Xoris. Just watch the screen record: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vgD_jmBQHZB-mrV7xDCYGSH1m99Wmq94/view?usp=drive_link

That isn't exactly clear, you don't have screen taps turned on so I can't even tell what you're pressing. I'm going to assume you're pressing whatever the heavy attack button is while it's in flight and it's not doing anything. I had hoped that heavy attack might be a workaround for you guys so you weren't stuck but I guess no such luck.

On 3/3/2024 at 3:20 PM, djent_duh_djent said:

@RadicalSalsa Here's the solution. I haven't tried it with Xoris yet, but this helped me with other weapons. Just disable Auto Meelee in the settings and use the Meelee button

Did it worked for you.I tried so much to find this stupid button!!!

On 3/3/2024 at 3:20 PM, djent_duh_djent said:

@RadicalSalsa Here's the solution. I haven't tried it with Xoris yet, but this helped me with other weapons. Just disable Auto Meelee in the settings and use the Meelee button

On 3/7/2024 at 2:48 AM, djent_duh_djent said:

@AkiraPrime300 unfortunately no. there's no Meelee button while using Xoris. it still needs that stupid button mentioned in the quest😟

Well i am somehow completed by clicking idk left shooting button and melee button at the same time(i removed auto fire and auto melee before that btw)

On 2024-02-27 at 9:05 AM, Drasiel said:

That isn't exactly clear, you don't have screen taps turned on so I can't even tell what you're pressing. I'm going to assume you're pressing whatever the heavy attack button is while it's in flight and it's not doing anything. I had hoped that heavy attack might be a workaround for you guys so you weren't stuck but I guess no such luck.

he's not even toggling on screen tap feedback like on any other android phones inside dev options... ofcs no one can understand what hes doing wrong...

Just now, bhrenkap said:

he's not even toggling on screen tap feedback like on any other android phones inside dev options... ofcs no one can understand what hes doing wrong...

also how is playing on ios any better than on steam deck? at least it has joystick and actual buttons to press that correlates to actions in the game

Xoris is not bugged the direction is wrong.

Throw the xoris when fully charged

Press the (•) + the melee attack button together. Mean spam those two together and it'll detonate

(•) is the aim button

Melee button shows when your auto melee is off