Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Double checking on MR points

Bluedragon66

Question

OK, I am currently LR 4. In the equipment list, it states 728/729. I am just missing one weapon which will be granted to me when I hit 700 daily login in. (Currently around 550 days). I am not a founder member so I am missing the exclusive founders equipment like Excalibur prime, etc. My mastery rank points states 2,844,038. I have completed all missions in normal as well as SP mode.

So is this the correct mastery points?

Thanks. Just double checking.

5 answers to this question

Actually there is a bug if you don;t have any of the items in the Founder's pack, atm there are currently 728 items in game, that extra one, the 729 one is a bug with some sort of duplicate shown in the profile. I have seen that bug on a couple of friends profile over time. So if you have all 728 items mastered, done all the SP missions , got all the intrinsics from Rj and Duviri you should have the max amount of exp you can get for now. If i am not mistaken you should be at 140.462 exp away from Legendary 5.

On 2024-03-01 at 5:50 AM, ElvenX said:

Actually there is a bug if you don;t have any of the items in the Founder's pack, atm there are currently 728 items in game, that extra one, the 729 one is a bug with some sort of duplicate shown in the profile. I have seen that bug on a couple of friends profile over time. So if you have all 728 items mastered, done all the SP missions , got all the intrinsics from Rj and Duviri you should have the max amount of exp you can get for now. If i am not mistaken you should be at 140.462 exp away from Legendary 5.

I think the extra one is referring to the weapon I have yet to aquire due to the number of login days. I am only missing that weapon and it would take me 5 more months to aquire it. About 150 days away from 700 day login reward. 😃

When i mentioned there are 728 Items currently in game i included the login weapons, hidden and so on. You might check on other sources, but from what i know if you have any extra other then 728 or whatever at some point is the max there is a duplicate bug somewhere in the inventory, visual bug just like with the 60k you can have from Duviri intrinsics but the game shows you get 75k just like from the RJ.