Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Zorens O Scindo ?

Gomitaverde

Dual Zorens, if you can press the attack button fast enough when it's stacked with fire rate mods. Most people can't.

I'm serious.

But they are two different weapons entirely, meant for two different roles. If you bring your Dual Zorens to an infested heavy, rank 40+ mission you'll DIAF.

Dual Zorens, if you can press the attack button fast enough when it's stacked with fire rate mods. Most people can't.

I'm serious.

But they are two different weapons entirely, meant for two different roles. If you bring your Dual Zorens to an infested heavy, rank 40+ mission you'll DIAF.

really? I love using my dual zorens on infested missions... but I'm on an rhino

What is it with people and wanting to throw fire rate on the zorens? Such a waste.They have 2.0 base fire rate which is already really fast, what makes them amazing is the base 3.0 crit damage and 0.3 crit rate. You want to focus on that.

With three 74% melee damage and one 62% melee damage in a warframe, then three 14% crit rate mods, and three 24% AP mods, then one 25% melee damage mod in the Zorens I can one hit all normal normal mobs on any planet, but Pluto, and Ancients and Heavy Grineer die within 5 seconds.

Level 50 Crewman and 46+ Shockwave Moas on Pluto I need a one or two more melee damage mods in my warframe to one hit, but anything below 45 I can one hit for sure, havn't run into many 47-49 mobs to notice they get one shot or not. D:

Edited by Rixxie

What is it with people and wanting to throw fire rate on the zorens? Such a waste.They have 2.0 base fire rate which is already really fast, what makes them amazing is the base 3.0 crit damage and 0.3 crit rate. You want to focus on that.

With three 74% melee damage and one 62% melee damage in a warframe, then three 14% crit rate mods, and three 24% AP mods, then one 25% melee damage mod in the Zorens I can one hit all normal normal mobs on any planet, but Pluto, and Ancients and Heavy Grineer die within 5 seconds.

Level 50 Crewman and 46+ Shockwave Moas on Pluto I need a one or two more melee damage mods in my warframe to one hit, but anything below 45 I can one hit for sure, havn't run into many 47-49 mobs to notice they get one shot or not. D:

You see the thing with people is that. They throw 3 73% Melee damage onto their frame. Then they stack Fire Rate on Zoren. Then they just hack and slash everything to death. Zoren has the highest base crit chance and crit damage out of every weapon I used. I don't even need to mod it with crit and I'm already doing crit a lot more often than most weapon I have stacked with 14% Crit chance.

just so you know 25 melee damage and 25 fire rate will increase your DPS by the same amount. So unless you have fire rates higher than 25% its usualy better to go with mele damage.

As for modding zorans you should definitly go with crit chance.

Min-max less and enjoy whatever weapon/concept you think looks cool. This game is sometimes RUINED by people who went that route and one-shot anything on almost any level. What's the point in when there is no option to increase the difficulty/tension?

Just try to have fun and if Min-Maxing is your method, the people replying have solid information on that. All I can offer is the power to let go and worry less!

2x35% Fire rate mods

Far from being "a waste".

You're doing constant stealth damage in that video, and you didn't say what other mods you're using. What do you hit on Ambulas normally and other mobs in that zone? D:

You see the thing with people is that. They throw 3 73% Melee damage onto their frame. Then they stack Fire Rate on Zoren. Then they just hack and slash everything to death. Zoren has the highest base crit chance and crit damage out of every weapon I used. I don't even need to mod it with crit and I'm already doing crit a lot more often than most weapon I have stacked with 14% Crit chance.

More crit mods is to assure you always, or most of the time, do crit damage, which in turn would increase damage output overall. One crit attack is about equal to 3 or 4 normal attacks on the Zoren. Then with AP mods, you ensure you can kill Grineer and Infested Ancients with ease, with some extra damage to everything else.

Edited by Rixxie

You're doing constant stealth damage in that video, and you didn't say what other mods you're using. What do you hit on Ambulas normally and other mobs in that zone? D:

about 320%~ melee dmg on warframe,

The 7 slots on my zorens:

3x15% crit chance mods, 2x35% fire rate, (double mod) crit dmg+68% and freeze +15%, another double mod 20% elec 12% armor pierce

I one shot any mob (except for ancients/heavy grineer) in any planet -unstealthed

I'd put more crit dmg mods but that's the only one I have.

Ideally I'd like to have one fire rate and have more crit dmg+ but I just can't find em.

Loki and Ash utilize dual zorens best imo, red crit is broken. Every boss dies before stealth breaks. (with the exception of jackal)

Edited by TsaiASC

about 320%~ melee dmg on warframe,

The 7 slots on my zorens:

3x15% crit chance mods, 2x35% fire rate, (double mod) crit dmg+68% and freeze +15%, another double mod 20% elec 12% armor pierce

I one shot any mob (except for ancients/heavy grineer) in any planet -unstealthed

I'd put more crit dmg mods but that's the only one I have.

Ideally I'd like to have one fire rate and have more crit dmg+ but I just can't find em.

Loki and Ash utilize dual zorens best imo, red crit is broken. Every boss dies before stealth breaks. (with the exception of jackal)

68% crit damage, good lord. The best I've been able to find is 19%. x_x

With the ability to fuse artifacts/mods in update 7, I wonder how high we can make one be. D: