Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx Absorb does not recognize incoming absorbed enemy damage if client is connected to a host [as a host; Absorb works properly]

BushyTails

Currently the only way for me to gain the benefits of Nyx Absorb's "+%weapon damage from enemy damage absorbed" is only available to me when I am hosting the session. Whenever I connect to a host as a client my Nyx is only able to accumulate damage from Absorb passively building damage (my weapons receive no +dmg as a result, because enemy dmg is glitched & ignored unless hosting). When I'm connected to a host, I hear the sound effect of an enemy hitting my Absorb bubble (most noticeable with Grineer), but there is no additional damage received nor increased energy drain per 1k dmg received. I see the Absorb icon in the top-right corner of my UI slowly gaining damage from passive increments but I receive nothing from enemy attacks despite the audio cues from my active Absorb. This bug completely negates the passive ability of Absorb to provide us with a +damage buff if I happen to join a mission in progress. This makes multiplayer Nyx turn into a coin-flip with that juicy +dmg buff having a chance to simply not exist... Please fix ! :(

Any others who experience this bug please comment for visibility

latest?cb=20150728212005&path-prefix=es

• 3 weeks later...