The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frohd Bek Must Not Become An Enemy

DeadScream

Yeah, I know this is a strange request. 

But here we have a greedy Corpus man with a brain : He knows Alad V made a terrible mistake by messing with the Tenno, and he made a good deal with us. 

Siding with only robotics gave me the feeling he was the man who doesn't want to sacrifice other men on the battlefield. 

He is probably seen as an utopist in the Corpus board, but I see him as a right person. 

So here's my suggestion :

Why not making him a casual ally ? Not just the good guy who changed his mind and joined the Tenno cause : more of a rebel, founding an independant sub-faction fighting only for "his" right causes. 

At some occasions, maybe alerts or short events, we would be sent into a mission against Infested or Grineer, and there we would find Frohd's MOA's fighting on our side. He would then explain why he's here, and ask for our help. He would also give some cool rewards for being his comrades, such as fieldrons, forma BP... maybe only credits, whatever.

Also the last event told us Corpus is not an united faction : they are just like the Grineer, fighting each other for their own reasons/profit/etc. Why not someone in this world without a deep hate against us ? 

And seriously, I like this guy. He is calm and wise, not like this crying and laughing Alad V. 

Edited by DeadScream

I agree with the psychedelic snake above. While I advocate for him to never become an ennemy per se, I don't want him to become a "good guy".

He is less evil than Alad V (which is not all that hard), but he's still an evil, manipulative, greedy egocentric.

He's just smart enough not to mess with tenno. We are "too dangerous and too profitable".

I would like some missions from him in the future though. He's only the third non-boss character, with Lotus and Darvo (who is market-deal-guy, not quest-giving-guy).

He'd make a good On-Off Ally-Enemy, I.E., If there was a Grineer version of him, We could have things like the Gravidus Dilemma over again, but with both sides saying "Do whatever, I'll pay with Credits/Keys/Bluprints, and they don't have any", but Not Making Tenno a enemy, but, not a ally either.

I agree with the psychedelic snake above. While I advocate for him to never become an ennemy per se, I don't want him to become a "good guy".

He is less evil than Alad V (which is not all that hard), but he's still an evil, manipulative, greedy egocentric.

He's just smart enough not to mess with tenno. We are "too dangerous and too profitable".

I would like some missions from him in the future though. He's only the third non-boss character, with Lotus and Darvo (who is market-deal-guy, not quest-giving-guy).

Or if he becomes a boss, not a boss we fight, but a boss we fight WITH against another boss ? I'm going far, okay.