Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Trading ''This aura mod is equipped and will have to unequip manually''

LIKE HOOOLY CRAP, DE knows how to fk it up..

i have dupes of Aura mods maxed ranked for resell, and DE dont think it would be nice to add something to show/indicate which one is being in use. so as dumb as it may be, i was using all 3 of my steel charge mods on across all my builds, i now had to destroy all my builds just to trade 1 Steelcharge..
had to take off steelcharge + 2 mods on all builds..
like HEEEELLOOO???! are DE stupid or something, just let us instant unbind it to builds like before, i dont see why that was a problem?
DE PLEASE when adding a ''FEAT.'' please dont just do it on a whim, i have to rebuild all my 11 frames x 3-4 build loadouts.
i remember before trading something u had equipped, it would automaticly unequipp even auras, and that would put the capacity on negative, but theres nothing wrong with that. what shoulda been done is instead of adding ''cant trade cause equipped'' shoulda been ''cant start mission with negative mod capacity''.

Yeah also if you equip an unranked mod and then level it, you level the copy of that unranked mod on what you equipped it on and not a different copy, even when that means it asks you to uninstall the mod