The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Squad list system or "Waiting Room"

WallyDin

This message is far the WarFrame developers, please try your best not to flame or post annoying posts that I can easily make you regret posting.

WarFrame is great, nearly the perfect F2P TPS MMO out there. But, there has been a lack of action in the game. Mostly due to it being difficult to find a "squad" or team to find and play with. I suggest developers put in a squad list system that can easily allow tennos or incomplete groups to find tennos in need of service or action. I guess it could be called a, "waiting room", if you want to simplify what I mean.

I will add a general matchmaking so the meaning is you don't pick a planet but the matchmaking will pick you one that you should be able to and find other players that can and there you go matchmaking should atleast temporarly fixed

It would be a nice feature to see implemented.

A room/lobby/city/mottheship/squad board something where players can choose to go and look for other players. With no restaints maybe I feel like helping some lower level players gain some XP, or maybe I would like to see if I can sneek into a higher level mission with some good players and learn some skills off them, or maybe I want to just find 1 or 2 players that are on when I am on.

Not a fan of matchmaking or queing systems. But it could run side by side with a room/lobby/city/mottheship/squad board and benefit players that wanted to use it.