The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch prime items given for free except for avia prime armor set.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, EmpressNivie22 said:

Huh? But Varzia has the set in her store. Why would DE need to rerun them again? just curious.

You have to pay with money to get avia prime armor set. Which was completely free for people who had Amazon prime , but now they giving everything else for free but the avía prime armor set which should also be given for free. Rerun for Amazon/twitch prime. If they have an issue with giving out free items for subscriptions service. It definitely shouldn't be bought with regal Aya that should be then only farmable prime cosmetic items or can be bought with plat

Edited by thats_rudiculous_07

24 minutes ago, thats_rudiculous_07 said:

You have to pay with money to get avia prime armor set. Which was completely free for people who had Amazon prime , but now they giving everything else for free but the avía prime armor set which should also be given for free. Rerun for Amazon/twitch prime. If they have an issue with giving out free items for subscriptions service. It definitely shouldn't be bought with regal Aya that should be then only farmable prime cosmetic items or can be bought with plat

Ah, ok. Right, I remember reading about that. True that would be nice. I wasn't aware they could've done that, I just thought that where they were placed and that was it. Either way, I was late to the party. Oh well.