Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[NA][XP][Clan] ║ The Sons of Lucis is recruiting! ║ CROSS-PLATFORM ║ RANK 11 ║ Mountain Tier! ║ GIVEAWAYS ║ Dojo being renovated ║ 100% Research (aside from colors) ║

Our Clan Logo!
The_Sons_of_Lucis_LogoRE.png?ex=65fdef3b

Second!

WE'RE LOOKING FOR DOJO DECORATORS 

Any Tenno that enjoys to decorate! We desperately need your artistic skill!

About Us 

¤ We're a clan that was made about 7 years ago. Sadly a lot of us had real life issues so all decided to just take a break until and **if** Cross Save ever came back. Luckily cross save was actually released! However now that Cross Save **just** released our Dojo decorations were a tad bit outdated. With that coming to mind, we decided to strip our Dojo down and fully renovate the entire thing!

¤ We are now officially in Mountain Tier!

¤ Members: 100/300

Our Purpose 

¤ I'm a veteran player who enjoys helping out newer players.

¤ I want to create a community that is loving, and helpful to every Tenno they will ever meet.

¤ Once our Clan is established, our dojo renovated, and all the new colors that came out during our absence are researched! Our plan will be to host our old giveaways.

**Giveaways that are not only just Clan Exclusive Giveaways, but giveaways to our Alliance, and the entire Tenno community as a whole! Just like before I took a multi-year break. **

¤ We will be returning back to Mountain Status after the Dojo Renovations are complete! So more slots will be available once that happens!

Requirements 

¤ You need to be active! (30 days maximum before you get kicked)

¤ Be willing to learn and get along with other players!

¤ There is NO Mastery Rank Requirement!

¤ The one thing we ask is if you are going to be inactive for more than 30 days to please message us in our Discord

WE'RE LOOKING FOR DOJO DECORATORS, HELP PLEASEEEEE

How to join 

¤ Comment under this listing

¤ Private message this account

¤ You can also message me in game: -SinlessKnight17-TTV-

¤ Our Discord is public to all Tenno

About the Clan Leader 

¤ My name on Warframe is  -SinlessKnight17-TTV- (Xbox it's SinlessKnight17), years, years ago on Xbox I hosted giveaways, was on Tennobaum lists, and even hosted an Endurance Event where the squad with the longest endurance run each squad member was awarded with full Arcane Sets. This is something I want to do once more now that I am back. Cross Save was the one thing holding me back, now that it's here I want to spread the friendliness our Tenno Community is known for once again. Give me reasons to spend plat on you!!!

Edited by -SinlessKnight17-TTV-
Upsized to Mountain Tier! Edited to show we are now once again recruiting!
  • Like 2

We'd be happy to have you! Would you mind letting me know your in game name along with the 3 numbers at the end when you view your profile in game so I can send an invite? Feel free to dm me if you don't want to say in a public forum!

13 minutes ago, (PSN)Twin_eazy6 said:

Hi I'm a newish player and I would like to join your clan :) 

And we would love to have you! I just need your in game name and the 3 numbers at the end when you inspect your profile. Feel free to private message me if you don't wanna say here!

• -SinlessKnight17-TTV- changed the title to [NA][XP][Clan] ║ The Sons of Lucis is recruiting! ║ CROSS-PLATFORM ║ RANK 11 ║ Mountain Tier! ║ GIVEAWAYS ║ Dojo being renovated ║ 100% Research (aside from colors) ║
  • 4 weeks later...