The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cloning Pc Account To Ps4.

UnholyPerfection

Question

G'day guys,

I get my PS4 Friday and I'm looking forward to getting into Warframe again (Haven't played on PC for quite some time). Before I stopped playing Waframe on PC, I purchased some Platinum. 

Is there anyway to get this onto my PS4?

I've heard some talk of 'Cloning' PC accounts onto PS4 but not at the moment. Does this mean I should not even bother to make a PS4 Warframe account until it is available?

Thanks for any info guys.

9 answers to this question

Alright, so for account migration to work (it will let you do a one time copy of your PC account, to your PS4 game), the game builds on PC and PS4 need to be in sync. As of now, they are not. PC is on Update 11.0.7, or just 11.0 as we don't know if hotfix updates will put them out of sync. And the PS4 is on update 10.0, the original update 10 from September 12th or so. Whenever DE feels like giving us info on when PS4 will get the update, I will be quite happy. But when you get your PS4, no you won't be able to migrate the account right away. Though there are talks of DE waiting until the EU launch this Friday, so let's hope. Still annoying to wait 2 weeks though. Also when the builds are in sync, cross play will be enabled so this is nice. Check here for all the info.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/125149-warframe-ps4-account-migrationcross-platform-play/

EDIT: Oh and platinum will not transfer, as well as clan info, thus getting rid of any Dojo progress. Everything else will migrate. Though how smoothly is yet to be determined.

Edited by BiggCMan