Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Multi-Touch Issue

General_Kerr

Hey all, I was wondering if anyone was experiencing the same issue with touch controls on IOS that I have… basically that there doesn’t seem to be proper multi-touch detection in the game, which results losing control of the camera or your movement (it happens on both sides of the screen). In other words, if I’m moving the camera with my right thumb and then also press the jump button on the same side of the screen then I suddenly lose control of the camera.  

Has anyone noticed this and/or figured out a solution? I know it’s not a limitation of the device because I’ve played fps games on IOS that have no trouble with this sort of input, so I thought maybe someone had found a setting or something that resolved the issue?

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

I don’t think I’ve ran into this issue… yet. Besides that, the touch screen controls have A LOT of major issues, which sucks. I’m a fairly new player, MR 12, and I’ve been playing for about 3 months. I really enjoy this game, like a lot. There’s so many problems for mobile that need to be addressed ASAP. Example, I’m stuck and locked on The New War quest where you have to chase the Lotus through the tower in Cetus. I’m stuck on the part where you have to destroy 3 sentients with your void-beam…. but on the last enemy, a quicktime event pops up where you have to continuously tap the melee button to defeat/progress. The problem is, there isn’t any melee button that pops up… I’m essentially frozen on this one quest UNTIL Digital Extremes fixes this issue. I want to play Warframe again, but I can’t.

• 2 weeks later...