Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Prime's 4th ability only fires if the enemy is exactly at the center of Peacekeeper's reticle

Facrafter

If you have the autofire setting enabled, Mesa Prime's 4th ability only fires if the enemy is exactly at the center of Peacekeeper's reticle as opposed to firing automatically when an enemy enters the overall area of the reticle. 

The bug makes it so that you have to manually aim using mesa's ult, defeating the purpose of using the ability to begin with.

Device used was 2018 iPad Pro if it matters.

• Like 1

I’ve noticed similar issue with all targetable abilities on touch

I gave up and re built for non-target abilities because targeted abilities never go off, even when ability is manually used (saryn 1 especially) UNLESS target is directly being aimed at with the “one pixel crosshair”… which is like never, because the right thumb is aim AND right thumb is abilities. Strafe (to aim for ability) is not available on touch while not aiming. (Edit: brain fart, left thumb is move forward/back & strafe left/right. I got strafe aim to work for saryn 1 yesterday) 

also the target dies before I can press the ability button, because weapon is auto firing at target lol

edit:

suddenly the ability crosshair seems bigger? Firing some 1s. Otherwise using volt which doesn’t require a target for 1… 

Edited by MajFauxPas

Very hard to land abilities which require a single target due to weirdness of touch (thumb up moves cursor a lot, Apple touch screens are not accurate, sensitivity requires thumb up thumb down all the time, just like mouse aim scooting & lifting etc, causing crosshair to go everywhere before ability button pressed).

Imagine mouse cursor used for aiming and then clicking ability icon. Hahhahahahaah! That’s the same thing! Right thumb is aim AND abilities buttons, but never both at the same time… I do not have spider claw four finger touchscreen fingers. They’re too big.

I might move abilities (or just 1) to the left side, especially since I can’t seem to cast on the move anyway! Sometimes I have to stop moving and lift my left thumb to use saryn 2 with my right thumb. Otherwise with left thumb down and moving, saryn 2 with right thumb does NOT fire.

Sometimes after restarting app, it is not a problem and works fine, but on the second mission I play, problems using abilities occur. Perhaps a device memory or Apple touchscreen issue.

Can we get some devs playing on iPhone :) would love to see/hear what they have to say. Commiseration? Will check out the dev streams and see if y’all are

But honestly, Warframe mobile works, and it works really good considering the ridiculousness of the idea of a full PC game on a phone. That is amazing. 

• 4 weeks later...

I’ve had the same issue with mesa’s 4th ability, and at first I also thought I had to manually put an enemy into the centre of the circle, but that only worked one time and hasn’t worked again. She just doesn’t target enemies properly. The ability seems slightly more reliable when there are large groups of enemies, but it’s still barely noticeable.

Ok so I turned off auto fire, her 4th ability now doesn’t shoot at all… is what I would say, turns out you can manually fire her regulators while her 4th is active. Took me almost a minute to figure it out when I tested it. To do so, activate the ability, then press the fire button in the top right as it is now permanently visible once auto fire is turned off.