Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Zariman Extraction - this need to be changed

sgt.Touchdown

As many knows, farming Arcanes in Tuvul Commons SP are quite popular. But the system of extraction for hosts is downright atrocious: not only you devoid of any skill, but also no immunity for damage. So, when you are low on revives, and team wants to stay more, you're pretty ran out of options to end the mission and got your loot: stay in lift and enjoy oneshots from 1000+ lvl Thrax, stay on mission and force your teammates to constantly waste time on reviving you. So, I think that extraction system needs some changes:

1) Grant players who stood in the lift immunity to damage. It could lead to abuse, I know, so maybe make it partial/resettable?

2) Allow players to use skills, at least invisibility, just to hold on

• Like 1

I agree with your proposition, makes sense. Additionally I'd limit the capacity for hosts to self-extract immediatly, leading to forced host migrations for everyone else. I.e. let everyone self-extract as it is now, but have the host trigger a 1m countdown instead. And apply this logic to everywhere else.

With safer extraction zones, and safer extraction methods, I'd be massively happy.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sgt.Touchdown said:

So, when you are low on revives, and team wants to stay more, you're pretty ran out of options to end the mission and got your loot: stay in lift and enjoy oneshots from 1000+ lvl Thrax, stay on mission and force your teammates to constantly waste time on reviving you

Or just ask them politetly to have at least one player assist you during extraction. Communication. I know.

PS: Did something change? Cant anyone (host included) just push the button?

Edited by Zakkhar

5 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

PS: Did something change? Cant anyone (host included) just push the button?

Host cannot, everyone else can. And yes, sometimes asking politely didn't work because people simply not paying attention to the chat :)

6 hours ago, ominumi said:

Or just use operator mode, go invisible for 40 seconds. Still bugs me going to operator mode and vice versa reset the extract timer.

You cant in Zariman lift. It blocks everything. And if you arent in a lift the countdown doesnt start/continue.

• Like 1