Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mobile bug

Butterton3121

I think there a mobile bug, I try claiming my daily reward and finally got a 75% off and it won’t let me use the coupon it’s still showing full price. Also realize I’ve been claiming my rewards from mobile since release and I’ve been sticker on 175 days and I just realized this, can someone help 

6 hours ago, RubberJohnny7 said:

The coupon applies to everything except platinum. If you’re trying to use it on something else there should be a discounted price already added. 

It was a 75% off a platinum purchase

13 minutes ago, Butterton3121 said:

It was a 75% off a platinum purchase

I read on another thread DE addressed stating coupons don’t apply to platinum. I’m not sure if it’s a more recent thing or not. I’ll try to look for the post

i can confirm DE has phased out platinum coupons. That means your coupon will apply to everything but platinum as I originally stated. They instead introduced a bonus platinum coupon but it is only for certain regions.

are you saying you’re trying to buy something WITH platinum and the coupon isn’t being applied? Or you’re trying to buy platinum?

Edited by RubberJohnny7

56 minutes ago, RubberJohnny7 said:

I read on another thread DE addressed stating coupons don’t apply to platinum. I’m not sure if it’s a more recent thing or not. I’ll try to look for the post

i can confirm DE has phased out platinum coupons. That means your coupon will apply to everything but platinum as I originally stated. They instead introduced a bonus platinum coupon but it is only for certain regions.

are you saying you’re trying to buy something WITH platinum and the coupon isn’t being applied? Or you’re trying to buy platinum?

I logged into the game redeem my daily rewar and it said 75% off platinum purchase 

28 minutes ago, Butterton3121 said:

I logged into the game redeem my daily rewar and it said 75% off platinum purchase 

Open a ticket. Make sure to take screen shots of the issue and include them into the ticket.