The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

My Account is completely bugged After Cross-Save

I was among the first few who got cross-save for their Warframe account before the new year. I connected my OG Xbox account to my newer PC account. Everything was working perfectly until the Gauss update came out. Since then I have not been able to trade at all, it's just way too buggy and takes up way more time than it should and I also am having problems staying in lobbies when I'm in my orbiter but 0 problems when I'm in a mission. I have checked everything to see what was wrong with my account, 2FA, Cross-Platform, and cross-trade, I've tested to see if maybe these problems only apply to other platforms, etc nothing works, it's like I'm shadow banned or my account has been cast into the abyss or something. If anyone can see this please help me and if you happen to be from DE please please please help me fix whatever the problem is with my account.

Yeah same except it won’t even let me enable 2FA on my account even tho my xbox account is 2FA protected when i try to enable it on the warframe website it just doesn’t work. Please message me if you find a fix etc I cant trade rn